Ascale Surfaces are the result of revolutionary technological advances in the production of ceramic and & porcelain products. These technological advances allow Ascale to reproduce the natural sintering process of metamorphic rock, which takes thousands of years, in a matter of minutes. Ascale combines 100% all natural minerals and sinters these minerals under extreme pressure and heat.
As a result, Ascale is a sintered porcelain surface with technological advantages not found in other natural or engineered stone surfaces. Making Ascale the ideal product for endless interior and exterior, horizontal and vertical design and architectural applications.
- Slab size: 3.20 x 1.60
- Thicknesses: 6mm (floor and wall), 12mm (countertops)
- Manufactured from 100% natural products
- European manufactured
- Continua technology product
- Impervious Surfaces
- Stain resistant
- Highly scratch resistant
- Mold and Mildew resistant (will not harbor bacteria)
- Freeze and Thaw proof
- Thermal shock resistant
- Chemical resistant (easy maintenance)
- Surface will not etch
- UV stable for exterior use (color will not fade)
- Burn & scorch proof (surface will not burn)
Uses and Applications
- Tub & Shower walls
- Kitchen Countertops
- Bathroom vanities
- Furniture Design
- Table Tops
- Exterior Facades
- Ventilated Facades
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Accent walls
- Cabinet & furniture paneling
- Interior & Exterior flooring
Why choose ASCALE countertops?
We have summarized the qualities of ASCALE that make your worktop unique.
They will allow you to get the best out of all of the foods you prepare, facilitating all your creations in the kitchen.
- Recyclable, to guarantee sustainability.
- 100% natural, so you will not have to worry about contact with food on the surface.
- A lightness that is transmitted to the work environment.
- Made entirely in the European Union, with the quality guarantee that it entails.
- Anti bacteria, for the perfect handling of all products.
- Non-absorbent, to avoid transmission of flavors and facilitate cleaning.
- Resistant to stains, they prevent them from becoming fixed.
- Perfect to withstand high temperatures.
- Its resistance is not impaired with low temperatures.
- Resists abrasion, cuts and scratches; its surface remains unchanged.
- Great size.
- Its durability is guaranteed by its high resistance.
ASCALE countertops are the perfect surface for your kitchen work area. They combine with your own skill as a chef and enhance your creativity.